Sassy water is spruced up water named by Prevention Magazine in honor of its inventor Cynthia Sass, who created it for the “Flat Belly Diet”. This water tastes well and is having almost no calories. The ginger content also helps to calm your digestive system.
The bellow is the original recipe of the diet:
- 2 liters or 8 1/2 cups of fresh water
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1 medium size cucumber peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 medium size lemon sliced thinly
- 12 fresh mint leaves
How to make sassy water?
- Wash the citrus fruits thoroughly well before slicing.
- Slice them into small circular pieces.
- Pour water into a large jar and add the plant ingredients.
- Tear the mint leaves just a little to release the flavors and add them to the jar.
- Cover it and place it in the refrigerator overnight.
- Drink the next day.
Enjoy it 🙂